You know I like to encourage you to do gratitude journals and be aware of what you are grateful for because the more you look for things you are grateful for the more you realise how rich and full your life is… Those of you who already do this know, understand and feel the benefits of daily gratitude.
If you have been following my blog or emails for a long time you may remember me talking about this last year or have maybe seen me post about it in previous years.
The #GratefulInApril campaign. My friend Melina at M.A.D Woman over in Melbourne, Australia has been running this campaign for about 5 years now and each year it grows a bit more. This year though we want to share it with as many people as possible to spread the word to every corner of the world.
What I need you to do (pretty please)
- Head over to gratefulinapril.com and sign up to the campaign (you will get 1 email a day for the month of April to help you with gratitude).
- Follow us on facebook facebook.com/gratefulinapril
- Follow us on twitter @gratefulinapril twitter.com/gratefilinapril
- Follow us on Instagram @GratefulInApril instagam.com/GratefulInApril
- Get involved with the community using the hashtag #GratefulInApril in your tweets, Instagram and Facebook posts
- Post a picture of you showing us what you are grateful for – write it on a sheet of paper, a whiteboard, flipchart, chalk board – include your name, age, where you are from and share it on one or all of the social media platforms
- Share this with your social network, your email groups, work colleagues, friends, family. The more people that get involved, the more people that benefit from gratitude and a happier life.
If you have been thinking that you really must start doing this gratitude thing that I am always banging on about why not make it easier and get involved with the inspirational campaign.
Have a grateful day