15 Things I learned in 2015
I know it’s not quite the end of the year yet, but I have been reflecting a lot recently and this is a task that I would like you to do and love even more if you shared it…
15 things I learned in 2015…
- Everything really does happen for a reason
- That being 100% vegan doesn’t work for me (a 90/10 split seems to work best)
- I love solo dates – I found my goals from 2013 and one of them was to not feel lonely, goal achieved!
- I am more confident that I have given myself credit for in the past
- Vision boards work for me (but they need to be in my vision)
- Taking time off is really good
- Breathing properly controls my eczema
- Yoga is amazing for my body, mind and soul
- As you get older time really does speed up, but if you stop and appreciate the world you can slow it back down.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to (if I really want it)
- Time with family and friends is really important
- Breaking out my comfort zone is not just beneficial but also fun.
- I miss uni and studying so I have to make time to learn every single day.
- There is no such thing as perfect balance, life happens in seasons and that is okay
- The Warrior Woman Project does really work, I have been privileged to work with some amazing women who have grown so much over their 12 week programme and the ones who have repeated the process are flying high. I can’t wait to work with more and see them achieve great things.
There are loads more to add to that list but I don’t know how interesting that would actually be for you to read, so that is my highlights… 2015 has also brought up many questions for me too that I am hoping 2016 will help me answer and I am looking forward to sharing that journey with you too.
Please do think about the things you have learned this year and share them with me either by email, on Facebook, twitter, linked in or text… It doesn’t need to be 15, even if it is just 1 thing, I would love to know.